Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

2021 smart goals

Ki,ora bloggers,you might be wondering why my title is smart goals. Well at school for Inqury we had to make a smart goal It was fun but also hard to think about what I wanted to achieve. You should write some goals heres some reasons why you should write a goal! One if you write a goal then you have something to work towards by the end of the year. Two If you have a goal then you have something to do in your spare time. Ideas for your goal: Something to do with school like the practicing your handwriting every day or something to do with sport like practicing throwing hoops at the park  or kicking your soccer ball in your backyard. Goals have to be something your interested in not something you don't want to achieve. If you made a goal what would it be? This is my smart goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post