Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Pink shirt day 101

 Ki ora Bloggers, Today is pink shirt day! Which meant we got to where pink. Me and my friend Courtney along with lots of other people wore the Anti bullying shirt. If you didn't know we have pink shirt day to stop bullying. Another name for pink shirt day is Anti bullying day, which should be everyday. Here is a  photo. 

How much pink clothes do you have? Thanks to Courtney for taking these photos. Make sure to go check out her blog. Thanks for looking at my blog. Bye.

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post