Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

Awesome area

 Hello bloggers, In my math class we have been learning about area! We had to make a slide about How to make a estimate or take a guess, How to calculate area and some other stuff. There are some task cards on the slide that you can do. Make sure you learn about how to calculate area first! Please tell me in the comments if you can not view the slide or screencastify. 

 
I really enjoyed learning about area. It was really fun! Did you do my task cards? If so tell me in the comments. I made this on google slide. And the video on screencastify. Enjoy, see you later bloggers!

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Amy Annabelle here! I really liked the slide it was very helpful and I did not get the time to do the task slides but I did watch the video and It was really helpful and good! I did not really see any mistakes so I did not really know what to comment
    Over all great slide

    Aue Amy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks annabelle, Have a nice day, thanks for watching the video, did you like the video? Bye.

      Delete
  2. Hi Amy,
    I really like your blog post. I loved that you added so much much information on how to calculate area! It was easy to access the slide and the screen castify. I will definitely do the task cards sometime soon.
    From Siara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, Can you comment the answers! Thanks! I'll check them! See you later bye!

      Delete
  3. Hello Amy Alexie here i just wanna say wow what a great video. You have helped me understand area a lot more. Maybe next time you could try different shapes.over all great job! have a great day

    Alexie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post