Pages

Friday, June 11, 2021

Amazing Aladdin

 Hi Bloggers, At my school we have been working on a production. Its Aladdin! When we are not working on dances or songs we are working on our slide. This is only some of my work it is not finished yet and I am still working on it. The slide I have been working on is about Egypt. Here it is👇.

I had lots of fun making this slide especially finding out about the food! I made this on slides and found my info of google. Have you ever done a school production? Thanks for reading. By Amy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy, so interesting for you to find out about Egypt, it doesn't surprise me that you loved finding out about the food! Baklava is delicious xx

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post